Association strategy :
Working on the implementation of integrated rehabilitation plans from birth until community integration through all age stages for females and males with Down syndrome and autism in the Gaza Strip, in addition to developing, supporting and rehabilitating poor and marginalized groups and graduates in Palestinian society, through six main centers, namely:
The vision of the association :
A leading regional center in comprehensive care and rehabilitation for people with Down syndrome and autism and empowering them in society.
Association message :
The Right to Live Association is a Palestinian non-governmental, non-profit organization that works to help females and males with Down syndrome and autism, by providing health care programs, rehabilitation, special education programs, vocational training, and psychological and social support to enhance their opportunity for a decent life and active participation in sustainable development.
Association values :
• Respect the principles of human rights and the rights of individuals with disabilities.
• Community acceptance and integration of people with disabilities.
• Sustainable community development.
• Compliance with the principles of good governance.
• Empowering individuals with disabilities.