Center goal :
Developing the mental, skill and cognitive abilities of females and males with Down syndrome to be able to achieve their individual goals in life and become self-reliant.
The center includes :
- Early Intervention Program 0-4 years: includes early detection of people with Down syndrome and provision of the necessary health, social, psychological and educational services.
- Kindergarten Program: Rehabilitation and development of skills and knowledge of people with Down syndrome (4-9 years) to reduce the negative impact of disability on their role in society.
- Special Education School Program: Developing the skills and knowledge of students with Down syndrome (9-14 years old) and enhancing their self-confidence.
Center activities :
- Accurate diagnosis of the condition and preparation of an individual development and treatment plan for children with Down syndrome.
- Developing the cognitive and mental abilities of people with Down syndrome.
- Using extracurricular activities to develop children’s abilities.
- Continuing health, psychological and social support for children.
- Annual evaluation and follow-up of the level of improvement for beneficiaries.
- Educate mothers on how to help their injured children.
- Providing psychological support for families with Down syndrome.
- Developing mothers’ capabilities on how to deal with their children and develop their abilities.
- Extracurricular in speech therapy, speech problems and audiological services.
- Follow up on treatment of speech and articulation problems.
Leave a Reply