Center goal :
Empowering women, educating, educating and assisting marginalized and poor groups and graduates in order to bring about community development.
The center includes :
- Pre-professional rehabilitation program: discovering the vocational tendencies of individuals with Down syndrome and autism, and developing the cognitive and cognitive abilities and skills of individuals with Down syndrome and autism.</li >
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program: Developing Professional Capabilities for Individuals with Down Syndrome and Autism
- External Employment Program: Finding suitable job opportunities for individuals with Down syndrome and autism and following them up.
Center activities :
- Determine the professional inclinations of the beneficiaries of the program.
- Prepare a professional development plan for people with Down syndrome.
- Developing the skills of those enrolled in vocational training.
- Developing the sensory and neurological skills of the trainees.
- Providing supportive social and psychological services.
- Applying the vocational training curriculum for targeted people with disabilities.
- Trainees join vocational training centers.
- Integrating apprentice trainees into the labor market.
- Find suitable job opportunities in private, civil and governmental institutions.
- Supporting and embracing the establishment of projects owned by people with Down syndrome and autism.
- Qualifying a team of beneficiaries’ families to manage the project.
- Assisting in marketing products for people with Down syndrome and autism locally and internationally.
- Evaluation and follow-up of drivers.
- Continuous training for people with Down syndrome and autism in professional fields.